Inspired by this fic. Read it, rolled over and tried not to cry, cried a lot then attempted to draw something.
reblog if you’re in the uniglitch fandom because i know i have a fandom though i’m pr sure it’s really small
Photographer Mattias Klum from National Geographic gets close and personal with a lion.
"and all of a sudden you feel very small" damn right
Howl - Florence + The Machine
#THE FABRIC OF YOUR FLESH PURE AS A WEDDING DRESS#UNTIL I WRAP MYSELF INSIDE YOUR ARMS I CANNOT REST#THE SAINTS CAN’T HELP ME NOW#THE ROPES HAVE BEEN UNBOUND#I HUNT FOR YOU WITH BLOODED FEET ACROSS THE HALLOW’D GROUND#AND HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL
that brony story is so backwards and sideways and fucked up now I don’t even know what is true or false it’s just garbage in every direction
Someone asked me once, as a kind of dig at the movie, “Why someone like Zoe would have a dress?”
I looked right at him and said, “There’s only one white dress a woman like Zoe would keep. Her wedding dress.”
my favorite face painting requests from today
- "a cat" (what kind of cat?) "a regular cat. with pink spots and blue stripes"
- "a chase" (a chase?) "yeah. my stuffie chase"
- "a girl"
- "a golden dinosaur dragon"
- "a wolf" (twenty minutes later) "can you paint my neck too. and my back" (and again) "can you dye my hair grey"
- "a puma" (four year old explains to me in depth every color variation on a puma’s face)
- "a jaguar, which is like a leopard, but it can kill a caiman in only TWO leaps"
- "a rainbow tiger"
- "a blue circle"
- "a dog" (gets face painted) (begins crying because she looks like a dog)
- "can you do rayquaza"
Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
Last night’s episode of Game of Thrones was marked by a rape scene that broke away from George R.R. Martin’s books and called into question the judgement of the show’s handlers. Earlier today on his website, Martin drew clear divisions between his writing of the scene and how it played out on television.
A good handling on GRRM’s part. Hopefully this also teaches the show-runners that changing character dynamics so drastically with timing/setting is a risky game to play.